2012年10月13日土曜日

what is a friendship and personality?

What I want to change for four years in Sophia is that I improve my character. My weak point is a bitter smile. I could not attune to people whom I don not like well. There is the opinion that it is not necessary to associate with such a person but as possible as I can I want to talk to and communicate with them. There are interesting things even if it is a little beside a person whom I never respect.
It is important to match with the opinion of others, I, however, never want to change personality. The person who do not has personality and conform to other people everyday is not charming to me. The balance between two is so difficult. I do not tell you that one who tries to please everybody is objectionable. Lack of individuality is bad, I think. People are usually exclusive to the individuality. Owing to the individuality, which is different from usual people, they tend to tease them. In that sense, mass society may be bad. Now people usually listen to the music, which every one do, dress the clothing, which everybody wear, and speak harmlessly and inoffensively. It is boring. Though I write this, I am infected with them, I suggest.


Because of this, I wear the clothes, which I want to, listen to the music, and speak my mind even if it is difficult for others to understand.




My friends in Sophia, Waseda and Kobe are people with plenty of personality. I feel they stimulate my sensitivity. For example, a friend who is crazy at music instruments more than studying, who thinks different way from usual people, who know well many restaurant, who likes alcohol (me too!!), who likes bike and car and so on. My team mate in Rugby tried hard to practice and live when I was a high school student and a ruger man. Thanks to them, I am growing and they help me create my personality. So I want to be such a person in the point of view of them: a person who stimulates others and cheers them up. When I took part in alumni before, I thought the best time in life is when I talk to such a friend. So it is very very important to associate with great friends. Surely associating with my family too. Even if I am in difficult situation, they are tenacious too. That fact makes me strong. The power of them is much stronger than money, honor and so on. Until now I have taken it for granted. Though I am already 21 years old, I realized. It hardly necessary to say.

Here is the picture of days in Australia.

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿