2012年10月8日月曜日

Bi-model input learning

I chose the speech by Charlie Chaplin in the movie "Great Dictator".

I found it last year when I listened to a music. A composer made a music with his speech's text, and then I examined who states.
And I listened again and read the text, and was very impressed with it.


About speech
 First what point we should give attention to is that in this film Chaplin spoke for the first time.
It means that the statement in the speech by him is from his heart. During seeing war, he wanted to tell genuin evil people. Whom you hate genuinly are not your enemy but your leaders. You are just slaves of them. They treat you like cattle. We are all same as slaves. Therefore we should all unite for fighting with such devilsl.

The statement with I was impressed in the speech is "millions of despareing men and women, little children -victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people." and "You, the people, have the power! The power to create machines. The power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."


words I must remember are as follows
Gentile, goose-step, bloodshed, torture, cannon fodder, regiment

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿