2012年10月13日土曜日

humor


I watched some "Shaun the Sheep" videos. I've thought children in foreign countries have watched and enjoyed it. Compared with Japanese anime? alike it, I think that there are a lot of quick action in characters.

              Personifying many animals is humorous. In addition, it is important and effective because children understand animals have minds and hearts like human. From this, children treat animals with great care. This video teaches such a thing, I think.

              Feeling about humor is different between culture and country. For example, as I read many texts in class, it was hard for me to understand the humor in them. But like Shaun the Sheep, I could enjoy and understand because it mainly show humor with action from picture. This is why I think cultural things keenly influence human's humor feeling but action of human being is not different well. So, we feel humor even if it was made by foreigner. Thinking such a difference is very interesting thing for me.

 

 

This video is interesting. Duet for a DJ and orchestra

Bye soon!!!!!!!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿